Institution's general guide
- As an IT administrator of your institution, create your personal HarID account at https://harid.ee (according to the instructions). Account has to be made using strong authentication method (Mobile-ID or ID-card). Definitely use your personal e-mail address when creating HarID account (not your institution's email).
- Find the menu "Institutions" from the menu-bar and search for your institution there. Next to the institution there is a button "New registration": please register yourself as system administrator. If, for some reason, your institution doesn't show up in the list- please notify us at email@example.com
- Send your institution's contact information, including schools representative person's and IT-specialist's name and e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Based on the information sent to email@example.com, contract will be sent to the institution's representative person for signing. After both parties have signed the contract, the institution's IT-specialist's membership gets confirmed in HarID by HITSA.
- Configure connection with Syncserver.
- Set up your API-user in HarID portal (see the corresponding instructions).
- If you already have directory service previously set up in your institution, you can export the account-related data in CSV format from there and import the .csv file into HarID. Instructions for importing CSV file can be found here.